Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Things I am Going to do Over Break

  • Watch movies. All day long.
  • Sleep in until noon.
  • Make banana pancakes. Or blueberry pancakes. Or waffles. Or chocolate chip pancakes or waffles. Or all of them.
  • Read four books in four weeks.
  • Wake up and do some yoga.
  • Get 2 weeks of classes at Jewel in the Lotus for only $20.
  • Zone out at home.
  • Not think about school.
  • Maybe figure out what kind of project I want to do for 569.
  • Also make my stupid part for 569.
  • Drink beer for breakfast.
  • Buy every kind of stout and porter I can find at every grocery store in Madison and rank them all.
  • The above bullet might be a good family activity on Christmas Eve.
  • Make a scarf if I get stressed. But I'm not going to get stressed.
  • Make my yoga playlists. This requires going to CAE, but they will be awesome playlists, so the sacrifice is acceptable.
  • Read the newspaper. See if my horoscopes come true.
  • Give my brother Tarot card readings.
  • Start my sprout garden.
  • Make hummus with my brother.
  • Eat lots of healthy food.
  • Find the haunted house down the street from my parents' house.
  • Finish my study abroad photo album / scrapbook thing.
  • Rewrite my essay on Gender and Development in Cambodia for submission to the Steuber contest.
  • Start the Assistive Golf Chair's U.S. Patent application!!
Ohmigod. I can't wait.

No comments: